Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free to live abundantly

Eventually my daily abundance blog will be a daily thing. But until then, I hope it is an inspiration of uplifting thoughts to keep you pointed toward abundance. I had an experience yesterday that I hope will be helpful. I am an EFT practitioner. See the link on the left side of the page. A young teen girl I know is suffering from repeated stomach aches and anxiety. In only a few minutes, taught over the phone, she was relieved from her stomach ache completely and this morning woke up without one for the first time in several days. Not only that, she was feeling anxious about something upcoming and on her own, was able to soothe that anxiety and look forward to the event with joy.

It can be difficult to really live an abundant life, when we have negative emotions that get in the way. And get in the way they do. EFT allows us to easily release negative emotions AND physical symptoms. See my website, www.dailyabundance.net for more information. Being FREE is a beautiful thing!

Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment